BEGINNING APRIL 1, 2015: Check/Money Order payments will no longer be accepted for the following services: Website Hosting Services (including setup, upgrades, downgrades, etc.), Domain Services (All), SSL Certificate Purchases/Renewals, Consulting Services, Custom DNS Entries, Custom Programming, Dedicated IP Addresses, Email Services, non-contracted maintenance services, 3rd party shopping cart services, licensing fees, and any late or service charges associated with these services.
Check payments will be accepted for CONTRACTED SERVICES only, including new website design and maintenance contracts.
As always, payment services with major credit cards and PayPal will be available.
Billing & Refund Policies
Payment of your hosting or other charges and any subsequent billing acknowledges your acceptance of these terms. These terms are subject to change without prior notice. While we will deliver notice of changes or updates to these policies, it is your responsibility to periodically check this page for any updates or changes.
- Web Hosting is a PRE-PAID service.
- Electronic invoices for web hosting are issued the FIRST DAY of the month preceding the service month.
- Electronic invoices for design, web site maintenance and other non-hosting services are issued upon completion of the work or service.
- All Invoices are monitored for pick up (viewing). Email notices will be sent every 7 days until invoice has been viewed.
- Paper invoices sent via U.S. Postal Mail will be sent only upon request, and only if that request is made in response to an electronic invoice notice, from the billing email address on your account. There is a $3.95 service charge for paper invoicing which will be added to your current invoice.
- Hosting payments are expected to be received by the before the first day of the service month with the exception of legal holidays. Payment for non-hosting related services are due within 10 days of service.
- Payments made by check or money order are not credited to your account until cleared. IMPORTANT! Check or Money Order payments can take 7 to 10 days to be delivered, processed and credited to your account. Please mail your check a minimum of 10 days prior to due date in order to avoid late charges.
- Payments made by PayPal or credit card are applied to your account within 24 hours.
- Late charges are applied to invoices within 3 days of due date.
- Payments not received by due date will have a 5% late charge, with a minimum charge of $3.95. Your account will only be billed a single late charge.
- If your maintenance invoice is 5 or more days past due, Mirror Images reserves the right to remove updates and discontinue or suspend services until such time past due balance and all late charges are paid in full.
- Hosting accounts not paid in full prior to the 3rd day of the service month will have their ftp, website & email services suspended until full payment plus late charges is received.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged to reconnect suspended hosting services. Full payment of past due balance and reconnect fee are due before site is reconnected. Full payment of past due maintenance account is required to restore updated pages.
- Hosting accounts not paid in full by the 15th day of the service month will have all services terminated. Mirror Images is not responsible for email, websites or files contained in websites that have been terminated.
- Terminated websites that wish to be reinstated must request new hosting services. New hosting services for previously terminated websites are at the discretion of Mirror Images. Mirror Images reserves the right to refuse new service.
- Mirror Images reserves the right to refuse web host transfer assistance if unpaid past due balance exceeds 30 days.
- Mirror Images reserves the right to discontinue all services without notice to any account that has had three or more late payments during the course of service or accounts that are more than 30 days past due.
- Choice of Law: Any disputes regarding these terms of service will be litigated in Beaufort County, South Carolina. These terms shall be construed under the laws of the State of South Carolina.
- THERE IS A $30.00 CHARGE FOR RETURNED CHECKS.
Downgrading is defined by changing your hosting plan to one has a lower annual rate than your current hosting plan.
Upgrading is defined by changing your hosting plan to one that has has a higher annual rate than your current hosting plan.
- A service charge of $20.00 will be applied to your account for downgrading of your hosting plan.
- Additional monthly charges (prorated) will be applied for upgrading changing your hosting plan.
- Downgrading of hosting plans may incur the loss of such services as web stats, mySQL database access and the reduction of available email addresses.
- Change of hosting type may require you to transfer files and/or databases. You will be given ample opportunity and access to make these transfers prior to the change over. Mirror Images is not responsible for file transfers or required reconfiguration of scripts or programming after the transfer.
- Requests for upgrading or downgrading must be made from your email account to our billing email address. Changes are effective within 24 hours after payment is received.
- A prorated refund of annual hosting (only) will be calculated based on current quarterly charge in full for each quarter and partial quarter used and issued after downgrade charge has been deducted from your last payment.
- In the event an upgrade/downgrade emanates from a change or changes in server configuration the same terms will be applied.
- Cancellation request must be received in writing, from your billing email on record, by fax, or via postal mail. Fax and postal mail requests require you include a photocopy proof of identity (i.e. drivers license).
- All access accounts, databases, files and email accounts on our web servers and DNS service will be terminated within 24 hours of your cancellation request. Your request relieves Mirror Images of any obligation and responsibility for your website contents. We will assume no liability for files deleted or removed after your cancellation of service.
You are strongly urged to remove or back up your website files and databases prior to canceling your services.
- Prorated Refunds on cancelled annual web hosting (only) are calculated by deducting from your last payment the current quarterly charge for each quarter and partial quarter used from the start date of your current billing cycle to the last day of the month in which your cancellation request was received, less a $15.00 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued on quarterly web hosting.
- Setup fees, domain registration and domain renewal fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds, can be issued by check or PayPal to your billing address or email address within 30 days of your written cancellation of service request. Please include your refund preference in your cancellation request.
- Refunds will not be made in the case of website termination for violation(s) of services.
- If the amount owed to the customer is less than $25.00, no refund will be issued.