Terms of Service
Mirror Images Hosting Support Policy
Support for your web hosting will be provided free of charge, per the
terms of this document. Most support questions or problems can be
answered in our FAQ. If your question is not
answered there, or to request additional support please contact our office.
Please also review our Hosting Terms of
Service and Billing & Payment Policy.
Free Support Services are defined by:
- Assistance with setup or basic operation of applications or
scripting provided as a part of your hosting service.
Assistance will not exceed information available in existing
help or support files included with your service(s).
- Information regarding the required paths or availability of
services to run applications or scripting you wish to install.
- Problems or errors with FTP, Telnet, HTTP, SMTP, POP, mySQL
Support Services NOT provided Mirror Images:
- Third party applications or scripting not
provided as a part of your hosting services (i.e. installed by you or
- Setup or configuration of services not provided as a part of your
- Operation / use of third party applications available via
SimpleScripts or cPanel install.
- Setup or configuration of modules not currently operational or
modification of existing modules on Mirror Images servers.
- Training in use of mySQL, phpMyAdmin, FrontPage, or other
- Transfer of your web site files from other servers to ours, or from
our server to another server.
- Transfer of your web site files or reinstallation of programming
due to an upgrade of services.
- Software or hardware issues on your computer.
- Trouble shooting problems or conflicts with your ISP (connection)
- Trouble shooting problems or errors with your web site not related
to server performance.
- Repeated assistance in setup of your email application.
- Support for name servers (DNS) not provided by Mirror Images.
- Support for email services not provided by Mirror Images.
Assistance with services outside the scope of your web hosting
can be provided for an hourly charge, at our discretion.
Please also review our Hosting Terms of Service and Billing & Payment Policy.